Monday 11 June 2007

This saturday the Hyde Park Wireless Festival gets pretty wired!



This coming weekend the Hyde Park 02 Wireless Festival comes to town, bringing maybe one of the best electronica and dance line-ups together in a long, long time. Saturday the 16th of June sees Daft Punk playing with biggest fan LCD Sound system, but this time he hasn't set them up kid, set them uuuppp!

There is way too much going on for me to simply recap, so instead I'm gonna let the music do the talking. As current London scene-stars New Young Pony Club will be playing the main stage I'm hitting you with not only the best remix of Ice Cream to date, but also the band's own remix of The Gossip's Jealous Girls. The Klaxons will be rocking up the XFM stage alongside Simian Mobile Disco which should be a huge treat for fans of the UK dance/electronica/indie scene. I pretty much don't get the fuss surrounding the Klaxons but I do love the Van She remix of Gravity's Rainbow found on a recent Kitsune Maison release so you can grab that right here. From the same mix I'm giving you the Simian Mobile Disco boy's I believe, which, tragically is Not a remix of the Frank Sinatra classic.



I think personally I'm most looking forward to CSS - Music is my hot hot sex is pretty much my morning routine soundtrack right now, so listen to it and imagine me tussling with the wilderness of my hair...

Now download my Hyde Park 02 Wireless Festival choices, make a playlist with an aptly bitchin' name and rock the shit all the way upppp!!!

Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger [Custo Special Blend Remix]

LCD Soundsystem - Daft Punk is Playing at My House

CSS - Alala

New Young Pony Club - Ice Cream [Popular Computer Remix]

The Gossip - Jealous Girls [NYPC remix]

The Klaxons - Gravity's Rainbow [Van She remix]

Simian Mobile Disco - I believe

P.S: For a full line-up check out the official website. and weep if you have not yet got your tickets!

No comments: